Thursday 8 September 2011

The First Post

In which I need to plan a walk.

I have a shiny new baby carrier, the sort that isn't supposed to monkey about with hip development! The couple of occasions I have used it, it has appeared to be surprisingly effective, in that The Chap has just gone to sleep. Really, properly asleep, to the extent that I have been able to come into the house, remove him from his sling and put him down in his cot without him waking up. That never used to happen with the old Baby Bjorn-type we had.

Now all I need to do is fish out the Ordnance Survey map, which will indicate to me an embarrasment* of public rights of way, and then make a decision as to where my first walk will be...

*The correct collective noun for a group of public rights of way, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment